Central Design is looking for a UI / Front End Web Developer
The position has been filled.
Thank you to those who shared this page.
You will work closely with designers and developers from concept to implementation, using the latest technologies and knowledge in the industry, to support our user experience initiatives. This is a full-time, on-site, salaried position.
You might be who we are looking for if…
- You pay high attention to detail, maintaining the design integrity during the build process;
- You master LESS/SASS to produce responsive and retina optimised CSS;
- You write HTML5 code optimised for search engine, programming and templating;
- You implement proven best practices and love to experiment latest innovations;
- You speak french and can read and write english (technical at least);
- Are a music and/or food fan, and love to discover new things.
Note: This is just an ideal and, hopefully, nobody is perfect. If you find yourself in this opportunity and you are talented, don't hesitate to apply.
Central Design is a human sized webdesign studio located in Brussels. You will join a small team of people who are driven by quality and design and where the bar is set high. We have amazing advantages, including going to paid conferences and events, flexible hours, and your voice matter in the businesses we build.
A link to your github profile or other code/work samples; Your resume or Linkedin profile; A quick note on why you’re excited to join our team.