Tips to Keep Your Facebook Secure
social networking site has become an integral part of online lives. With the help of this social networking site, you can easily communicate with your friends, families and loved ones.
You can also share images, videos and anything which you want to share. It offers
many features for their user- they can even make voice and video call to their
friends. It helps us to find what’s going on there in the world and to express
and share what matters to them.
Related Blog: https://gonetech.net/facebook-helpdesk/how-to-protect-facebook-account
You can easily connect with anyone using this site. Facebook is always working on
to upgrade its feature to better the experience of their users. Every day, people visit this site to share their stories with friends, families, and to view the world through the eyes of others peoples.
Facebook is a good way to stay connected with other but it has some safety issues also. You need to take care of those to stay safe on FB; you should apply some safety rules to secure your account. Don’t post any personal details like address, phone number or any information that you wouldn’t share with any strangers.
Facebook is always working on it to give the best experience to their users. It has some safety procedures also, to keep secure FB account of its users. For detail, you can connect with experts by calling Facebook Help Number if, any available.
You just need to follow the instructions step-by-step to manage its security and privacy setting.
· First, you need to access Facebook and sign in using your registered email address and
· Press on the 'padlock' icon in the top right-hand corner of the page. This will open a
drop-down menu containing “privacy shortcuts” option.
· You will view a list of options, including the ability to choose whether anyone,
friends or specific groups of friends can see your updates. You can also see
your Timeline by clicking on “View As” button to check how much they can see your profile.
· “Who can contact me?” is one of the options used to filter messages sent by other in your inbox. You could allow anyone to send a message or the only friend can send you a message. You can also manage who can send you a friend request. To receive a friend request from everyone, set it to default.
· If you’re receiving unwanted messages or someone is irritating you through FB then, you
can choose “How do I stop someone from bothering me?” and put the name or email address of the person who is bothering you.
You can also control the privacy settings on your profile by pressing next to Activity Log and selecting Timeline Setting. For more help, you can visit Facebook helpdesk page or contact via Facebook Toll-Free Number available on the web.
Visit site: https://gonetech.net/facebook-customer-support-number/
Dial toll-free Number:
+1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA)