Back-end developer (Ruby On Rails)
ListMinut has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web application with more than 60.000 users.
You will join the CTO, a full-stack developer and be part of the core team of ListMinut. You will have the opportunity to take a lot of responsibility. If you want to fight side by side with a team of passionate product builders, we want to talk to you.
- Improve ListMinut’s back-end features and stability
- Help to maintain and improve code quality and organisation
- Monitor performances and bugs in order to guarantee a unique experience to our users
- Participating to the development of internal tools
- Playing with data coming from different sources (including banking APIs and SaaS APIs)
- You have more than 2 years of experience with Ruby On Rails
- Obsess about the quality and beauty of your work
- Understand the importance of building structured code that is fast, reliable and robust
- You want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users
- Experience in using third-party APIs (Stripe, Intercom, Twilio, ...)
- Familiar with the state of the art of development: automated tests, code reviews, etc.
- You have experience with Heroku and/or Amazon Web Services
- You have experience with AngularJS
- You had exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Back-end: Ruby on Rails
- Front-end: AngularJS, HTML 5 (HAML & SLIM), CSS 3, etc.
- Database: Postgres, Memcache
- Infrastructure: Heroku, AWS, Cloudfront
Localisation: rue lens, 20 – 1050 Brussels (possibility to telework some days).
Send us your resume by e-mail in French or English (with the word 'Ninja'
included) @ sebastien (at) listminut.com
Discover our team in more details!